Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Container Store to the Rescue!


So!

I'm preparing for my May 15th wedding, and while I was checking off my to do list, I realized I still needed candy scoopers for the couples candy bar... Originally, I was supposed to pick them up from Michael's Arts & Craft's Store, but of course when I got there ... nobody knew what I was talking about :/

Naturally, I turn to Google and begin furiously typing and searching for a local retailer ... I did find that Oriental Trading had them the cheapest online but at this point I refused to pay $20.00 in shipping fees for something that was $3.99 :/ For crying out loud, I'm in NEW YORK CITY, somebody has to friggin sell these things! LOL

So after calling Dylan's Candy Bar, the M&M Store, NY Baking Distributors and about 6 other NYC baking/candy shops, all they had to offer me was ice cream scoopers ... I was about to have an I Scream moment lol. Finally, when I called the Hershey Store in Times Square, the gentlemen was nice enough to inform me that it was something that he thought I could get at the Container Store! That young man is a Genius!

So looked online and lo, & behold ... there they were!

Shop Happy Brides :) See what us planners go through for you LOL

1 comment:

joann said...

hmm. makes me wanna....
SCoop sCoop ba-doop
SCoop ba-doop
SCoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop
SCoop ba-doop
SCoop ba-doop
SCoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop