Thursday, November 5, 2009

The word Videographer doesnt even come close!

Hi Loveliees!


This Monday, I attended the Wedding Salon's Bridal Event at the Rosevelt Hotel with my dear friend LaVerne Berry of Berry Unique Dezigns.... (Fabulous by the way! Must check her out!)


There must have been 4,000 Brides there and some of the most beautiful table-scapes I've ever seen. There was Bridal Reflections fashion show featuring the exciting launch of Faviana by David Tutera, Cakes by Sylvia Weinstock, Bridal Makeovers from Bobbi Brown & style tips from YSL Beauté, Cake Tastings & Signature Cocktails, Honeymoon Destinations Vendors, Florists DJ Photographers and of course Videographers.... however ... There was one videography company that stood far above all the rest!


The tagline of SwitzerFilm is that every frame paints a masterpiece ... and that it does! I was so excited when I saw this companies work, they truly take wedding videography to the next level.


Now ... Before you go falling all in love with them like I did, jsut know that photo/video packages can begin at around $7,500! Yes, Yes, I know, I know ... I was thinking the same thing, and thenk I was like I can I squeeze that in the budget! LOL


Happy Planning Brides! Luv ya, A' Marie!




No comments: